The diagram below shows how to wire a BesTech D223 BMS with the extra connectors, charge port, and switch.
To successfully install a BMS you should:
- Wire the B- wire shown in the bottom left of the diagram. This is very important that you do this first!
- Solder the switch to the two thing white wires and make sure it is in the off position.
- Solder your XT60 black wire to P-, do not wire the B+ wire yet. Be sure this does not touch anything.
- Install your charging port JST connector to C- and the red wire from your XT60 connector (or run this back to B+ in the pack with an extra 22AWG wire).
- Install the balance leads. Then plug them in.
- Solder your red wire from the XT60 connector to B+